December already........




I can't belive it december already and ony 17 days till Santa comes, I feel I have soo much to do but so little time arghhhh.




I have been working on quite a few crochet projects ATM, I have just finished a doily ohh and it's so pretty. Thats it on the left, what do u think????


Like I said I have so much to do and so little time at the moment, but once Christmas is over I can focus on my crafts. I really would like to make a little income from it, There is a wonderful site called Etsy that just sells hand-made goodies, if you click on the link up the top on the right-hand side it will take me to me shop, please feel free to give me any feed back.
Hope you all have a wonderful day. :)


Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like a great start! I look forward to your other posts!!
Lea
http://theendoftheroad.typepad.com/
Laurah said…
Wow! That doily is beautiful! I also will look forward to your future posts.
Anita said…
It's lovely! I've never done anything in thread.

Popular posts from this blog

To Celebrate my 50th Post

Today, back to Business......

Sunshine!!!