It's Almost Christams :)

Only have 3 more dayz to get things in order, things are starting to get there but there's still heaps to do. I scrubbed the grout around the tiles with a toothbrush yesterday so now the kitchen floor looks all pretty and clean.
I have also been madly crocheting and trying my luck at felting, it's in the machine now so fingers crossed it turns out. Then I will have a few more goodies up here tomorrow :)
I have also added some of my favourite Etsy shops as links from my Blog, so after you all have a look at mine jump on over and have a look there are some wonderful shops full of beautiful hand-made goodies.
I hope everyone is coping with the Mad Christmas Rush. Have a wonderful weekend all.!!

Comments

Lesalicious said…
Have a great weekend and a great Christmas:)
Snappish said…
I just love an excuse to "have" to crochet (as if I need an excuse anyway). As in...I HAVE to get this done for Christmas, so I MUST crochet instead of make dinner. Have a Merry Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

To Celebrate my 50th Post

Today, back to Business......

It's My Birthday......