Hello!

Well what a weekend, the weather was shocking, and Achlan and I have a silly nose cold.



Despite feeling yuck all weekend I did manage to get some crochet done.



I made these slippers for Achlan





He loves them and he can't stop saying 'Thank-you mummy', it's so sweet.





I also had a play around with my mouse I was having so much trouble with so I decided to start again and finished up with this:
What do u think? Haven't come up with a name yet so still thinking :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Comments

KieutiePie said…
Awwww that mouse is so cute!!!! I love the little scarf!
Lesalicious said…
Cute slippers love the mouse adorable.:)
CREATEaTHOUGHT said…
Thank you for the heart on etsy, and your mouse is adorable!
Marisar said…
This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.
sue said…
Love the mouse and the slippers so cute
Tojagal said…
This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.
Debbi-a1 said…
Love the slippers! The mouse is so cute!
Rikkianne said…
Those slippers are adorable! Don't ya love it when the little ones are so appreciative...... I made my lil gal a stuffed bunny and she still walks around saying "mommy made" and "thank you". I melt:)
Malashicage said…
This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.
Terri said…
You've been tagged. Check my blog for more info.

http://terricrafts.blogspot.com/
Linda said…
Wow, the little mouse is gorgeous Kylie! You're very clever with all the things that you can make.
I wish I had more time to do stuff like that....I used to always be knitting etc. I guess I just spend more time scrapping these days...LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Notebook Bow Paperclips

Yay, I scrapbooked!