SO SORRY.....

It's been 2 weeks since I last posted, I have been feeling quite sick, but stating to feel better now :)

Even though I have been feeling sick I have made a couple of things, I have been trying out some cup cozy for coffee cups. I almost have the pattern worked out..........(I'II post some pics tomorrow)

I also have managed to get some scrap booking done, here are a couple of LO's I have completed:
The top one is my son Achlan on his 3rd Birthday enjoying a Freddo ice cream cake. The second LO is a wedding photo I have had in my photo box.

P.S I will post some pics tomorrow of my cup cozy's)

Comments

Linda Eggleton said…
Gorgeous LO's Kylie. Love the froggy one...too cute!

Popular posts from this blog

To Celebrate my 50th Post

Today, back to Business......

Sunshine!!!