Whats up for today???

Not to sure at the moment, the weather is looking very Yuk at the moment so it doesn't look like the kids will be playing outside......
I really want to do some brain storming today and think of something new to create. I get really frustrated with myself if I don't know what to do, I start looking at other Blogs and sites for inspiration but sometimes even then I can't get the mojo happening!
I might just spend some time on the forums on Etsy chatting to other people and promoting ~:)

Fingers crossed I'm back later with some creative mojo......

Comments

Unknown said…
hi Kylie, I am here from your post in Etsy :)

you too have an interesting blog! sure I will visit you again.
Oh I know how you feel, and other days there are too many things going on in my head to actually focus on one! Great blog, like your style :0)
Kali said…
thanks for dropping by over at my blog Kylie.
The tea cosie is lovely, I agree...it's an old one I found in a box of bric-a-brac.
Crystal Card said…
thanks for the comment kylie. Sewing isn't hard at all. :o)
now crocheting, eeep... I'd be lost.. I can knit a stright line.. haha. beautiful shop btw!
I do hate it when my creativity takes a vacation... lucky for me its flowing well right now!
Also, crochet may be what you have the most energy left for once the bubby arrives. You will need quiet time with your feet up...
kim* said…
the weathers been nice here in so cal. i have been reading about bad weather in blogs today.

ps-love your scrapbook pages from the last entry.
Mary Ann said…
I know exactly how you feel. I think that my creativity has taken a summer vacation. I find myself on the forums more and more instead of creating.

Popular posts from this blog

To Celebrate my 50th Post

Today, back to Business......

Sunshine!!!