Well all I can say is that its HOT! And unfortunately crocheting and 45 deg C is not much fun...lol though we have had a cool change come though so I'm looking forward to doing something tonight :)

The other day I created another ring, this time in Black with a red glass bead in the centre.

Comments

I can relate...I don't like to knit or crochet in the summer either...but now, it is not a problem here in South Dakota! Have a Happy Saturday, Natalie
Linda Eggleton said…
wow, you're so clever Kylie! Those rings look amazing! Wish I could crochet like that.
Malamoose said…
I love this little ring! Looks like a great little project, but I'm sure it's harder than it seems as it's so tiny.

-Bethany
I like your black crochet flower ring. I'm a fellow crocheter too. Don't get much opportunity to do it lately...other than to make scrubbie pads with nylon netting.
I like your crochet flower ring. I'm a fellow crocheter. I don't get a chance to do it much anymore...other than to make crochet scrubbie pads with nylon netting.

Popular posts from this blog

To Celebrate my 50th Post

Today, back to Business......

It's My Birthday......