Update.....

Wow soo much has been happening over the past few weeks with Boutique Creations:
  • Boutique Creations is now on http://www.boutiquecreations.com.auYah I have finally brought the domain name :)
  • I am doing my first ever market on the 6th of December at the Mulgrave Farmers Market which is very exciting but I'm soo nervous.
  • I also got my small business loan approved which means I can really start to put the few changes in place!

Over the next few weeks I will be making a few changes to my online shop, jazz it up a bit. If anyone know someone that is any good with CSS codes pleas let me know!

I will be back in a few days with some beautiful photo's of Liam's 1st Birthday, I still can't belive how quickly the past 12 months has gone......

Comments

MooBear Designs said…
Congrats on ALL 3 points... The universe is full of wonder!!

xo Steph
Linda Eggleton said…
Huge congrats Kylie!!! & good luck with your little business for the future.

I tried to go to your new website, but the link wouldn't work for me :(
Leah said…
How exciting, can't wait to see your changes and the birthday pics!

Popular posts from this blog

To Celebrate my 50th Post

Today, back to Business......

It's My Birthday......