My Creative Block....


I can't believe it has been a month since I last Blogged.......Crazy how quickly this year is going already!

I have been working hard trying to get ready for the Markets but I think I have finally crashed and burned. so I have decided not to do many Markets this year. When my babies are older and off to school I know I will be able to sit down and work harder on things...IYKWIM???

So at the moment I am in the process of getting some of my creations up that I had ready for the Markets, here's some:
These are a couple of the Pin Cushions, I also have a few New brooches and and few extra bits that I will be uploading over the next few days.







Comments

ohjoh said…
Aaargh, the mum/partner/work balance - it's never easy! There's no wrong decision just a balance that works for you. Good on you Kylie for finding yours!
Monique said…
I know what you mean about the crash and burn problem... Mummies have so much on their plate "sigh" Very cute pin cushions, Kylie. You do adorable work!!
Josi said…
Ficou lindaaa!
Beijos
Josi
Nes said…
I hear ya Kylie, I've just updated mine...it's been 5 months...Aaaargh!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Notebook Bow Paperclips

Yay, I scrapbooked!