Finding Inspiration

Over the past couple of months I have been hitting a brick wall with the creativity side. So I have been taking some time out.
I have been coming across so much inspiration the last few days and spending a lot of time blog hopping, flicker surfing and checking out Facebook Fan pages and I finally think I am starting to find that spark.

I'm loving the colors Salmon and Purple(though not together...lol) at the moment and that I think is where I will start.

So fingers crossed some action will be happening soon, especially with the weather cooling down it feels like the perfect time to get back to creating..........

Comments

Dot said…
Thanks for stopping by Dabbled! Good luck on the creative block, we all hit them sometimes...

dot
willywagtail said…
It's funny how we lose our mojo yet have a strong need to refind it. I guess creativity is a must for us crafters. Cherrie
wendy said…
Hey Kylie,
It totally sucks when the inspiration is gone, but don't worry it will come back to you. I've been doing a lot of blog stalking lately too, looking and finding different links for inspiration, just waiting for the creative energy to return.
I look forward to seeing where the inspiration leads you.
Wx
Monique said…
Love those colours too Kylie - can't wait to see what you create!

Popular posts from this blog

To Celebrate my 50th Post

Today, back to Business......

Sunshine!!!