Good Friday

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

I have finally had a play with and I think it looks a bit better???? I had left it soo undone for so long it was really starting to annoy me....hahaha

There's a wonderful promotion happening over at Scrapbooking Haven

For Mothers Day we have a fabulous promotion! A $50 voucher is up for grabs and all you need to do is place an order between now and the 8th May at 9am. All orders over $50 will be included in the draw. Please note that orders must be $50 after any discount coupons and before postage is added. On the 8th May, Mothers Day, I will draw a winner from all customers who placed qualifying orders and I will announce our winner at 2pm on our facebook page here. GOOD LUCK everyone! Head on over to our website here and place your order today!





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Celebrate my 50th Post

Today, back to Business......

Sunshine!!!