Well it's almost been 2 months since I last blogged, I cab't quite believe how quickly this year is going....... Baby Patrick is almost 7 months old and it felt like last week he was a New Born........ :(

The reason I have been a little slack on my blog is that I have been very busy, with Family, Kids and Crocheting. I have been lucky enough to be asked to make a very large order for a new Furniture shop opening up in Sydney very soon.

Though in between Orders I have been making a few little things for the shop. I thought I would try and make some baby blankets and see how they go up in the shop and to my surprise I have old one, so I think I might make a few more up in between Orders and when I have a lull between orders.

Here's a few of my New Baby goodies:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Celebrate my 50th Post

Today, back to Business......

Sunshine!!!